Saturday, June 29, 2013

Gettin' a little mud on the tires

 
It's about time we get a little mud on the tires. 
The boyfriend and I went trail riding with two other couples, my boyfriend drives a nice Ford F150 (which is behind us in the picture), the other guy drives a nice Chevy Silverado, then you have the redneck kid in his Overalls, in his older crappy looking, off-road Toyota which is what your supposed to have when you go on trails, and mudding, in case you mess it up, it's not a big deal.
When we got on the trail, we were only supposed to stay on the trail, my boyfriend kept saying, I haven't done anything with this truck, I don't want to screw it up, . . . . and then he saw the redneck go up a hill, and through the mud pit, and there my boyfriend went, following the redneck, and then the other guy with the Chevy went and drove over the hill and through the mud pit..
Guys will always be guys, and they will always be competitive with each other.
They all did it, and it was a lot of fun.
And then the redneck got stuck in his Toyota out near a lake, and my boyfriend had to pull him out, and that pretty much ended the night.
It was a lot of fun acting young, and reckless, just having a good ol' time in the mountains of Pennsylvania!

No comments: