Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

 
It's Halloween, are you getting ready for the festivities that will take place tonight?
I am. Candy? Check! Pumpkins? Check! Monsters? Check!
This is my first year giving candy, I hope we actually get some little ones, or big ones, I just want to hand out some treats!
 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Last night the boyfriend and I carved pumpkins for the first time together.
Of course his pumpkin was 60 lbs, and it was a little too thick to carve, but he managed and did a great job, (his pumpkin is the bigger one).
I decided to go with a happy pumpkin.
If it were up to me, I'd carve ten pumpkins, I love carving them!
One of these years, I'm going to have a carving party! How fun would that be? Dress up, eat spooky food, play games, watch scary movies, and carve away!
 
I hope everyone has a fun Halloween!
 
What are you getting into tonight?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a pretty laid back Halloween. We were supposed to do some craving, but instead we just made dinner and kicked back.. we have our "Halloween party" this weekend, a little late, so dressing up then.

How did the Trick and treating go?
xo
Kat / fourteen5.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

Those are really precious! I'm loving the big smiles on both :)

Nicole Marie said...

60lbs pumpkin??!!!