Sunday, April 26, 2009

Savannah, the one and only..

It's been a month since Jason and I have been going out! It still hasn't sunken in that we are dating, everything is perfect.. we make eachother laugh, we don't argue, we love to go out and do things, we haven't gone a day without talking to eachother, we always want to be with the other person. It's just so nice having a boyfriend as great as him. I love being with him, he gives me butterflies all the time! Anyways, what I was trying to say is that for our one month he decided to take me to Olive Garden in Savannah! After we ate dinner, we went for a walk downtown. It took us an hour to find a parking spot but we finally found one. We walked along the water.. watched the sun go down, watched some of my old friends, that I haven't seen in years, skateboard, listened to locals play music and sing.. there was even this one guy who played his trumpet to "Here comes the bride" as soon as he saw Jason and I walk by.. it was perfect. Until the gnats came out, ugh.. they were horrible little boogers! I treated him to an old style Coke a Cola.. while we just sat in eachother's arms and talked. I couldn't have asked for a better one month!

No comments: