Friday, July 10, 2009

Time to go!

Today is the day! Yaaaaay! Im going to Daufuskie Island with my boyfriend and our two friends, Lindsay and another guy named Jason (My boyfriend's roomate). It's going to be a lot of fun, I can't wait to just relax on the beach, or take a dip in the pool.. I will definitely take lots of pictures! (When do I not take pictures). But I must start packing! What to bring on a weekend trip, that's the hard part. Two pairs of shorts, one white, the other multi colored, one casual top, two dressy tops (one of them being white) , a casual white dress, peachy colored sweater, pajama's, three pairs of panties, swimsuit, neutral brown sandals, wooden bracelets, wooden necklace, sun-glasses, and a cute bag. I think that will do the trick, simple is always better!

No comments: