Monday, September 14, 2009

What a cock!

I'm really loving these rooster's paintings that are selling on eBay! They are so artsy, and colorful.. they would be perfect in my future Florida Key's home.. *dreams*. My mom actually surprised me with the one up top! I told her to bid on it, and if it went higher then twenty, I didn't want it. Unfortunately, it went higher, by what me mom said. Well when we were looking on eBay the next day, she was like "what did that one painting look like that you wanted", and I replied .. "I don't know, it's too late to go back and check". Then she showed me the seller's past history, and there was the rooster painting I wanted; with my mom's name as the winner! I had a pretty big smile on my face! :D She's so sneaky.. But here is some more artsy roosters.

No comments: