Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It's time to get back in the saddle!





I am officially a proud member of Anytime Fitness!
My mum and I tried out the Seven Day Trial, and even though the membership was kinda pricey, we still had to join!
It's definitely worth it!
It has:
All the machines we need-
Showers-
Weights-
It's open 24 hours-
It only takes around ten minutes to get there-
Small gym-
Private key-
Classes; Zumba, Cardio, Spin, & Yoga-
and best of all; you can watch television on your own little TV screen, all the machinery is brand spankin' new, so it all has TVs! (I don't have cable at my house, so this could be a problem!)

I am going so I can get back in shape, "I want people to be jealous of how great my body is!" I know that sounds cocky, and a little in your face, but that's my goal I've set for myself. (And that's what I also put on the board at the gym, he he! My mum on the other hand wants her "Nice ass back"! - I love it! I also want to maintain a healthy body, and working out is definitely one of the best things you can do for your health, along with a great diet, so let the working out begin!

I actually look forward to working out!




Do you belong to a Gym?
How many times a week do you go?
What is your 'goal' when you go to the gym; are you loosing weight, targeting a certain area, or do you just like to stay in shape?


5 comments:

Abi Tottenham-Smith said...

ha great post! I'm trying to start exercising more, I really enjoy going to the gym and do quite a lot of classes, its just finding the time thats the hardest! good luck on getting the hot bod, thats my aim too! :) xx

Courtney B said...

Yay! So proud of you! And that is totally not a cocky goal... we should all have that goal! Just be sure to be healthy with your eating. I mean, make sure that you're eating enough! You'll need tons of protein!
I go to the gym 2-3 times a week to do classes and I go running and lift weights at home the other days.

Nora said...

I'll become a member in a fitness club this month for the first time of my life... I'm thinking about taking some pilates and yoga classes... anyway I just need to get back in shape... and it would be great to here some comments à la "I want people to be jealous of how great my body is!" too. :)

yours sounds like a lot of fun too!
xx

bitterblondblog.blogspot.com

Sara Szatmary said...

Good for you girl! Fitness is SO important! I do belong to a gym, but find that my biggest motivation is being surrounded by devoted athletes. When my friends start doing 20 mile runs in prep for a marathon I know that there is no excuse to miss my spin class.

Good luck and good job. Lacing up is often the hardest part!

Carrie said...

Good for you! I work out so much better at a gym than at home. I even have an elliptical at home, but when I'm on the elliptical at the gym I go faster and longer. Sounds like your gym is a nice one!